See our work & make the first step
Browse the gallery of our patients below and use the slider in the middle of the image to preview how some of our patients looked before and after the procedure has been completed.
We put your satisfaction first
Here at Temecula Center for Wisdom Teeth & Dental Implants, we offer innovative treatment solutions and provide predictable treatment outcomes to patients from Murrieta, Temecula, and other communities. To do that, we rely on advanced technology and it does not get more advanced than dental implants. Perhaps we cannot turn back time, but we can restore your health, confidence, and an esthetically pleasing smile, and it all starts with a quick and painless consultation at our office.
For patients in Murrieta, Temecula and other areas with missing or non-salvageable teeth, dental implants and All-on-4 dental implants are the finest alternatives to natural teeth. Let us show you how a carefully planned and properly executed procedure could help turn your life around. Our very own Dr. Tsvetov performs this procedure with flawless precision using a computer-generated implant guide. Whether it is a single implant or full-arch All-on-4 dental implants, your procedure will be performed safely and efficiently to ensure your long-term satisfaction.
A durable, safe, and comfortable solution you deserve
When patients from Murrieta and other areas come to our office in Temecula, Dr. Tsvetov starts gathering the necessary information to form his professional opinion. After discussing all your options at length and explaining the benefits of dental implants, he will take the time to walk you through the procedure and give you a clear idea of what to expect from your upcoming procedure. He will also guide you through the recommended aftercare protocol and explain what you need to do to ensure that your dental implants remain permanent and that the risks of bone loss and implant failure are minimized.
Benefits of dental implants & All-on-4
A free and comprehensive consultation
The first step in the process is to check if you are a good candidate for dental implants, whether you are considering individual implants, mini implants, or All-on-4 in Murrieta and the rest of the Temecula region. During your free evaluation, Dr. Tsvetov will gather information on all the potential risk factors and then present you with your options to help you reach an informed decision. Below is an overview of our free evaluation appointments:
- Free X-rays & Cone Beam Scan
- In-depth examination
- Detailed review of dental & general medical history
- Discussing underlying medical conditions and ongoing medication treatment
- Consultation with Q&A
- Going over all three pain management options
- Guidance through all the steps of the procedure
A patient bedside manner that ensures your peace of mind
Schedule your appointment to experience premium patient care and personalized treatment. Dr. Tsvetov and his staff are tactful and understanding of the concerns some patients in Murrieta have, which is why they approach each patient with patience, kindness, and empathy. Do not hesitate to schedule your free-of-charge evaluation and learn more about your options, treatment costs, insurance coverage, and other details!
Frequently Asked Questions
All-on-4 may be the most cost-effective dental implants available, as well as one of the most in-demand dental restoration options out there. So what makes these implants the best value for money?
- These implants do not require a bone graft, which adds simplicity to the procedure and makes it both more straightforward and more affordable.
- Unlike individual implants which replace each missing tooth with a dental implant, All-on-4 dental implants follow a relatively simple concept. Four to six strategically placed dental implants are placed in the upper arch, lower arch or both arches, and then a prosthesis is attached to them. This combination of a minimum of 4 high-quality dental implants and a custom-made prosthesis is much more affordable than alternatives involving individual dental implants
- All-on-4 is a lasting solution and care and maintenance is simple. As long as the patients makes regular appointments with their oral surgeon, this dental restoration solution can enhance a patient’s quality of life to a considerable extent.
- Esthetically, All-on-4 dental implants enable patients to restore their like-natural facial features and smile. But it is these implants’ ability to restore patients’ like-natural functionality and chewing efficiency that is truly remarkable: patients can enjoy up to 90% of their original chewing efficiency.
- All-on-4 dental implants are convenient because the permanent fixed dental bridge attached to them does not have to be removed nightly which is the case with traditional dentures.
- Additionally, unlike conventional dentures, All-on-4 enables patients to enjoy a diverse, balanced and healthier diet.
Each patient is different, and Dr. Tsvetov would have to conduct an evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. A patient is typically a suitable candidate for dental implants when they have enough healthy bone volume left in the jaw.
Cone beams can provide a 3-D image that reveals with precision the volume and width of the bone tissue segment where the implant is supposed to be placed. This makes it possible to size the implant appropriately as well as to avoid damaging important anatomical structures.
When bone volume is limited, there are still options to make a patient a suitable candidate for the procedure, such as through zygomatic cheekbone implants and bone grafting.
After a dental extraction or loss of a tooth, the bone at the extraction site may begin to deteriorate due to loss of support and inability to perform its function. But even if this has happened to you, it does not mean that you are unfit for the procedure. There are additional interventions Dr. Tsvetov can perform to turn you into one, such as bone grafting or the sinus lift.
A patient is a good candidate for All-on-4 or dental implants in general if their general health is stable and there are no indications that their healing ability is in any way compromised. For instance, patients with underlying conditions which are not monitored and kept under control and patients on certain medication regimens may not be suitable candidates. Dr. Tsvetov will take all factors into account when determining if you have favorable prospects of long-term success.
Because dental implant procedures are less invasive than dental extractions, All-on-4 dental implants can indeed be done in a day, immediately after extractions. Because of this, our patients in Murrieta and other areas refer to this procedure as same-day teeth or teeth in a day.
During one and the same procedure, teeth in the whole arch are removed, and then 4 or more implants are placed. A new set of teeth is then attached to the implants as a temporary mental prosthesis. After the patient has fully healed, the final, custom-made prosthesis is attached.
The other method of placing dental implants is longer because the whole procedure from extraction to implant placement to crown or prosthesis attachment takes place in stages:
- First comes the extraction of one or more teeth that your oral surgeon has determined are beyond repair.
- Then, comes the period of recovery. The healing period normally takes about 3 to 4 months and patients are instructed to stick to a soft, non-chew diet during this time.
- After that, one or more dental implants are placed.
It takes approximately 30 minutes to place a single implant when bone is available in adequate supply. More complex procedures which require additional interventions, such as bone grafting or the sinus lift, are less straightforward and may take a bit longer.
Here at Temecula Center for Wisdom Teeth & Dental Implants, a practice that specializes in and has become a household name for dental implant treatment in the Temecula region and the region of Murrieta, we care deeply about your safety and comfort throughout the procedure. We offer three anesthesia options that minimize discomfort and anxiety to varying degrees, depending on your desired intensity of effect and your personal preferences. You can:
- opt for a local anesthetic and be awake
- choose twilight anesthesia to be semi-awake
- go for general anesthesia and be fully asleep.
Undergoing a procedure for the placement of dental or All-on-4 implants is, ideally, a once-in-a-lifetime event, and you naturally want to take your time, browse the offer of local dental implant specialists meticulously and choose wisely.
Bringing optimal dental implant outcomes to patients in Escondido, Murrieta, and patients across the Riverside County region is what Dr. Tsvetov and his friendly staff came to be known for. Our procedures are carefully planned so you will have enough time to get to know your doctor and prepare beforehand.
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov is one of the most sought-after oral surgeons and dental implant specialists in the Murrieta and Temecula area because he has built a reputation as a specialist with an immense success rate in handling complex surgical procedures. In addition to his impressive education and experience in his line of work, Dr. Tsvetov is also known for being kind and approachable, a true professional with a caring and compassionate bedside manner.
The initial consultation for dental implants is free of charge and comes with no strings attached, so you will have plenty of time to think things through after you leave our office. Find out why we are the number one choice for dental implants for patients from San Jacinto, Murrieta and the surrounding communities. Book your appointment now!