In need of safe & professional wisdom teeth removal?
Dr. Dmitry Tsvetov is a renowned authority on wisdom teeth removal in Rancho Bernardo and the area. Dentoalveolar surgery is not his only specialty, but he also excels at implant dentistry, maxillofacial and oral surgery. As a team, we work hard to ensure all of our patients have a hassle-free experience with satisfying results through compassionate, mindful, and comfortable extraction techniques.
Our process includes a consultation, a full dental evaluation, X-ray scans, extraction of one or more wisdom teeth, and follow-up care. We’ll carefully manage the entire course of treatment, explaining every step clearly as we go to eliminate any discomfort.
Seeking urgent attention & same-day consultation?
Patients who suffer abscesses, severe gum inflammation, and decay around wisdom teeth need to act quickly for impacted wisdom teeth removal. As the foremost wisdom teeth removal specialists in Rancho Bernardo, we understand that putting off the procedure will only worsen these conditions. In order to address all adverse effects with immediate care, we offer same-day consultation, a thorough examination, and an extraction. Trust the combination of Dr. Tsvetov’s expertise and advanced technology for instant pain relief.
Why are we the ideal choice for your wisdom teeth extraction?
Looking for a way to lower the risk of complications?
Each patient receives the same treatment level thanks to our extensive experience and innovative treatment methods. Following a thorough examination, we’ll provide you with a personalized treatment plan, followed by an easy recovery. This is guaranteed through Dr. Dmitry’s meticulous approach to wisdom teeth removal in Rancho Bernardo, which includes:
- Cone beam scans and X-rays
- A detailed oral and dental examination
- Initial in-depth consultation
- A detailed review of your past medical history
- Assessment of your current medical condition and ongoing therapies
- Treatment options discussed
- Answering any questions and concerns that you may have
- An overview of our anesthesia and pain management options
What are the different anesthesia options available?
Putting off your surgery increases the risk of unanticipated complications and prolonged pain. We offer a variety of anesthesia options in our Rancho Bernardo office to alleviate your pain anxiety, including IV sedation, local and general anesthesia. Thanks to these solutions, you can reduce your discomfort during wisdom teeth removal and speed up the recovery process. So, why wait? Get in touch with us and make sure you’re safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wisdom teeth removal is one of the most important steps in preventing more serious complications. In fact, this procedure is beneficial in many ways, including:
- Fewer orthodontic issues as a result of less crowding
- All nearby teeth are intact
- Reduced risk of oral inflammation and a range of diseases
- Pain relief in the orofacial region
- Tumor, jaw damage, and cyst prevention
However, one or more of the following dental and oral problems may necessitate this procedure:
- Sinus problems
- Cavities and swollen gums
- Teeth alignment issues caused by impacted wisdom teeth
- Gum tissue issues
- Teeth decay
- Partially erupted or overgrown wisdom teeth
- A feeling of general discomfort
Taking the necessary steps to prepare for your wisdom teeth removal will maximize the success of your procedure in Rancho Bernardo:
- Schedule the appointment: Choose a date when you’ll have time to rest and recover. You may need to take a day or two off from work or school.
- Arrange for transportation: You’ll likely be sedated during the procedure, so arrange for a friend or family member to drive you home afterward.
- Discuss anesthesia options: Talk to your dentist or oral surgeon about the anesthesia options available, and decide which one is most suitable for you.
- Follow pre-operative instructions: Your dentist or oral surgeon may provide specific instructions, such as avoiding food and drink for a certain number of hours before the procedure or temporarily stopping certain medications.
- Prepare for recovery: Stock up on soft foods like yogurt, applesauce, and soup, as well as ice packs and over-the-counter pain medications. Make sure your recovery area is comfortable and well-stocked with pillows, blankets, and entertainment options.
- Get a good night’s sleep: Ensure you’re well-rested before the procedure to aid in a smooth recovery.
- Wear comfortable clothing: Opt for loose, comfortable clothing on the day of the procedure, and avoid wearing jewelry or contact lenses.
For more info, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Pain after wisdom teeth removal typically lasts 3-4 days, with the most intense discomfort occurring during the first 24-48 hours. Usually, it subsides after this period, and by 7-10 days, you should notice a significant reduction in pain. However, you can minimize pain and promote healing by following your dentist’s or oral surgeon’s post-operative instructions.
If you wait too long to get in touch with a wisdom teeth removal specialist in Rancho Bernardo, it may lead to:
- Discomfort and pain
- Repeated soft tissue infections near wisdom teeth
- Fluid-filled sacs
- Tooth damage in the surrounding area
- An infection of the gums
- Decay of teeth
Impacted wisdom teeth pose a serious threat to your health and quality of life, but they are easily treated with surgery at Temecula Center for Wisdom Teeth & Dental Implants. You’ll have Dr. Tsvetov by your side, specializing in wisdom teeth extractions in Temecula and nearby communities, including Rancho Bernardo and other parts of Temecula. As a result of his extensive experience and knowledge, he has the ability to successfully perform a wide range of extraction procedures. This has made us the top choice for wisdom teeth removal in San Jacinto and the reason patients from Escondido and surrounding areas seek our care. Give us a call, tell us how you feel, and we’ll schedule an appointment for you!